Ejectors are simple devices, having no moving parts, and depend on the variation in the geometry of their internal passages for producing vacuum.
The simplicity of construction in turn puts a critical emphasis on the technology and aerodynamic design of these devices.
Balanced emphasis on Theory and Experimental testing.
- Keeping an approach of developing Theoretical models from first principles has helped us gain an extensive insight into Ejector Technology.
- Verification of the theory through actual performance testing has added credibility to our developed models
- The in-house pilot plant and testing facilities has so far validated scores of Ejector models in a wide range of design conditions.
Expertise in manufacturing
- An exhaustive know how of machining and fabrication processes compliments our technological know-how in realising the design in reality.
- It also helps us to envision and build Ejector systems in a very wide variety of materials: metals and non-metals both.
Aerodynamics excellence and manufacturing expertize serve as cornerstones in providing a solid foundation to our Ejectors Systems and Solutions.